Today I wanted to share my Wishlist with you. One of my favorite brands of the moment is Gucci I just love their sixties inspired style and everything is just so pretty and beautiful and I really love that with a few accessories you can easily bring this style into your wardrobe, you can create the perfect Gucci Look for an affordable price as well by adding for example just a Gucci belt to your look or invest in some timeless gucci heels that you can were over and over again..here are some of my favorite Gucci inspired items.. I Hope I can inspire you today. Bellow this page you can see where you can find these amazing products (just press the link of the website and you will be sent straight to the product).
Thanks for shopping by, and Have a lovely day.
With lots of love and gratitude.
1. The Blush Faux Fur Trim Dolly Coat: Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com
2. The Pink Beret: Topshop www.topshop.com
3. The GUCCI Suede loafer pumps: GUCCI www.mytheresa.com
4. The Rockstud cashmere-lined leather gloves: VALENTINO www.mytheresa.com
5. The GUCCI Cotton blouse: GUCCI www.mytheresa.com
6. The Petite Pink Suedette A-Line Mini Skirt: New Look www.newlook.com
7. The Delicious Starbucks: Starbucks www.starbucks.co.uk
8. The Valentino Garavani Rockstud cuff: VALENTINO www.mytheresa.com
9. The GUCCI Wool and silk skirt: GUCCI www.mytheresa.com
10. The GUCCI GG Marmont leather crossbody bag: GUCCI www.mytheresa.com
11. The Double G 18kt gold ear cuff: GUCCI www.mytheresa.com